About Oberman Auction
Started in 1973 by Les Oberman when he owned an antique and furniture restoration business, his antique inventory was stagnant and sales were slow. Mr. Oberman decided to have an auction to move the old inventory out the door. The auction went so well that it became a yearly event. That’s when Oberman Auctions was born.
- 1979: In August, the first Oberman Auction Center, a 7200 sq. ft. facility, came into existence located between Cold Spring, MN & Richmond, MN on Hwy. #23.
- 1981: Oberman Auctions became the first auction company in Minnesota to offer computerized clerking services.
- 1990: Steve Oberman became the owner Oberman Auctions.
- 2003: Oberman Auctions moved to a new 9,600 sq. ft. facility located 6 miles south of St. Cloud and one block off of Hwy. #15.
- 2008: Oberman Auctions ran their first online auction while continuing to run the standard live auctions.
- 2010: Oberman Auctions progresses from the old standard live auction to all online auctions.
Oberman Auctions is a full time – full service auction company with experience selling:
- Advertising Items
- Art Pottery
- Clocks & Watches
- Coins & Currency
- Diamond & Gemstone Jewelry
- Firearms (We are a Federal Firearms Licensee)
- Metal Ware
- Musical Instruments
- Paintings & Prints
- Power Equipment
- Sporting Goods
- Sports Memorabilia
- Sterling Silver
- And Other Good Quality Items!